<tbody id="eGY026"><pre id="eGY026"></pre></tbody>

<th id="eGY026"></th>
<button id="eGY026"></button>

  •  Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 

    CHILDREN AND SAFETY

    "It's too late for Bella, but it's not too late for everyone else"

    When Allison Rees lost her baby daughter to a fatal button-battery ingestion she took the pain of her loss and turned it into action.


    Latest reviews

    Top product reviews

    Get updated test results, expert tips, product recalls and more

    Sign up

    for our weekly newsletter

    Latest stories

    Join the conversation about the things that matter to Australian consumers

    CHOICE membership

    membership_hero_SML
    • Instant online access to 5000+ expert test results for products and services
    • Free assistance from our consumer rights advisers
    • Support a nonprofit that campaigns for your consumer rights

    Your consumer champion

    Have your voice heard and connect with other consumers